Barnes & Noble College Booksellers operates seven NMSU locations across the state of New Mexico including one superstore, four bookstores, and two convenience stores (Corbett Corner & Aggie Express). The official sites for the Las Cruces, DACC, Alamogordo, and Carlsbad campuses can be accessed via the drop-down menu at NMSUbookstore.com. The Grants location is available online only and is managed by MBS Direct.
1400 E. University Ave.
The Las Cruces location is also home to a Barnes & Noble Café featuring Starbucks coffee, the NM State Tech Store (an authorized Apple dealer), The Marketplace convenience store, Aggie Office Supplies, art supplies, trade books, magazines, dorm essentials, games, a children’s department, and hosts regular Open Mic nights and author readings for the public and special activities for kids. Free public parking is available in designated spaces and all campus parking is free after 4:30pm weekdays and all day on Saturday & Sunday.
- Tuesdays from 7:30am-7pm – 50% off any warm & toasty Panini
- Thursdays from 7:30am-7pm – 50% off any café pizza
- Wednesdays from 5-7pm - Free public Open Mic. Sign up to perform at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sept. 18 – 50% Off Clearance Items
- Sept. 23-25 – Buy 1 League Item, Get 1 50% Off
- Oct. 3 10am-3pm – “Fight Like an Aggie” Relay
- Oct. 4 at 11am & 5 at noon – Free public Where the Wild Things Are Story Time
- Nov. 1 at 11am & 2 at noon – Free public Tacky the Penguin Story Time
3400 S. Espina St. & East Mesa
2400 N. Scenic Dr.
1500 University Dr.