New Mexico State University is proud to partner with Follett Higher Education as the NMSU Bookstore location in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Off-site campuses have access to the same great store option online for all textbooks, fan gear and supplies. And be sure to ask about the sell back your textbooks.
Spring 2021 Store Hours:
- Beginning January 25, the NMSU Bookstore will be open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Special Saturday Hours: We will be open from 9:00 am -4:00 pm on 1/30/2021 and 2/6/2021
- The DACC store is currently closed to the public but is offering curbside pickup Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm and Friday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
***NOTE: The NMSU Bookstore is only open to the public on the first floor, the second floor is closed to the public at this time. In store, our Café, AggieTech Apple shop, and General Merchandise are open for business.
- Currently, due to the ongoing pandemic, all textbook orders for all NMSU Campuses must be placed online.
- Please allow 48 hours for order processing as we receive several hundred orders per day at this time.
- When you order, you may choose to have your order shipped to your physical address (no PO Boxes); or you can choose to pick-up your order at the store location.
- The textbook return period ends on February 12, 2021. After that date you must provide proof of dropping a course to return your books. Receipts are required for all returns. No returns will be allowed 30 days after your purchase.
- Rented items will be due on the last day of finals week this spring: 5/14/2021
Student Charge Account Policies
- NMSU provides an interest free charge account (LOAN) for every student that is taking at least 6 credit hours this semester, and owes the University less than $100 from a prior semester.
- This account is intended to be used for students to purchase needed textbooks, supplies, electronics and other necessary learning materials.
- The entire balance of this account MUST be paid off by every student by the end of the semester.
- In order to pay the balance on your Student Charge Account, you must pay NMSU through your my.nmsu.edu payment page, or by paying NMSU University Accounts Receivable.
- Failure to pay this account may result in a financial hold on future registration.
Contact us with your questions
- If you have questions or concerns about NMSU Main Campus, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, or Grants bookstore policies or issues please email: email@example.com
- If you have questions or concerns about NMSU DACC bookstore policies or issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each location also offers programs for selling back your textbooks. Click below for details.